Let’s see if I can write this recipe from memory 😀
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup instant hot chocolate mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-3 tbsp milk
- 2 handfuls mini chocolate chips
- Put the butter on low heat to melt.
- While you’re waiting on that, mix all the dry ingredients except for the chocolate chips.
- Add the vanilla and milk to the butter and stir. Pour into the dry ingredients.
- Make sure the batter isn’t too hot, and stir in the chocolate chips (you don’t want them to melt). If you’re having trouble getting it all evenly moistened, put the dough into a plastic bag and smush it all together.
- Form the cookies from teaspoon scoops, and chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- While they’re chillin’ (hee hee), preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Place the chilled dough on a greased cooky sheet and bake for 7-9 minutes. Pull them out while they still look slightly underdone. Let them cool on the pan.
- While they’re hot, you can make them real hot chocolate cookies by pushing mini marshmallows into them. I didn’t do that this time because I don’t have any marshmallows.
Anyway, thanks for reading! Enjoy! (And yes, I did this from memory, and I’m 99.4% sure I didn’t miss anything. 🙂